Car Wrapping – practical training by XWrap.
#Saturday 17 July
Since 2019, XWrap has been offering the successful practical training Car Wrapping for novice and existing wrappers.
on Saturday 17 July another car wrap training is planned at XWrap Groningen.
Start time: 11.30 am – 5.30 pm incl. 30 min break. Do you want to gain knowledge about which technique is best to use to wrap a car, boat or kitchen?
If you want to gain this experience in practice, then XWrap is the right party for you.
The course is taught by Weelo Khabbaz the owner of XWrap, with over 10 years experience in car wrapping, tinting and knowledge of all types of foils and foil brands.
Why wrapping course?
The car wrap industry is growing, the demand for car wrap is increasing and there is an increasing need for specialized people in the field of car wrap.
The training day costs 350,- excl. VAT. per candidate, this amount includes the costs of teaching materials, reference work, tools (hip belt, squeegee, felt, cutting blades, snitty and glove remain the property of the student), coffee, tea and lunch.
You will receive the invoice one week prior to the training. Please pay these in advance due to the limited number of available places and preparations.
Location: XWrap Groningen (Koldingweg 23, 9723HL)
What are you going to learn?
- The preparation of car wrapping.
- Everything you need to wrap a car.
- Working with different wrap film brands.
- What is the best way to mount the wrap film?
- The course starts with a bit of theory followed by practice.
- We provide coffee, tea and lunch.
At the end of the day, you are expected to complete the course with a backpack full of knowledge and skills. Keep in mind that not all cars are the same, so experience also counts when wrapping a car.
COVID-19 - Corona measures.
Due to the Coronavirus, the course will take place in an adapted form.
- Disinfectants are available.
- The workshop is spacious and guarantees a minimum distance of 1.5 meters.
- In the break room it is possible to keep sufficient distance.
- It is mandatory to wear mouth caps in public buildings, so we ask you to wear a (non-medical) mouth cap on arrival, during the break and on departure. Once you are in your seat, you can take it off again.
- Do you have symptoms such as cough or fever? Then stay at home and contact us by phone or email. We can then look at an alternative date in consultation.
- Have you recently (one week before the start of the course) had close contact (less than 1.5 meters and longer than 15 minutes) with someone awaiting a Covid-19 test? Please stay at home and contact us.